Swatched: Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Here's something gorgeous that's on my wish list - Stila's range of sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliner pens. I find Stila's stuff to be great quality, unfortunately here in Australia they're a bit more pricey than elsewhere but they are high quality products and well worth a little splurge.
I have been experimenting with coloured eyeliner a bit lately, and I am really liking the element of interest it's adding to my look.

Naturally, these caught my eye - they're sparkly and the colours are rather glorious. I'd love to get my hands on all of them, I think they would make a spectacular addition to an eye look..
Top to bottom, they are:

Curacao - a dark blue
Spectrum - dark bronze
Flash - antique gold
Bora Bora - sky blue
Rock Candy - toffee/coffee brown
Starry - silver/gunmetal
Royal - purple
Sequins - black

They all seem to have pretty amazing staying power, and they are fully opaque with just one application.

Alas, the sad lack of endless riches meant all I could do was swatch and admire them, but if I manage to get my hands on some for keeps I will certainly share some of the ideas I have on how these could be used with you.




2 comments

  1. With all of the blogs I've visited on the web, this will be the only post I've ever conclude its superb writing. The clarity using the post explains nicely the discussion. I am glad that the blogger shared this topic for the readers. I appreciated how the blogger plans its writing quality. It might be known as an efficient job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all the comments I have received on this blog, this is the only type of comment I will reply to in this manner. Your clarity using the comment section explains nicely your supposed purpose. I am glad that the blogger commenting system automagicaly strips out spam links. It might be known as an efficient job, indeed!

      Delete