FOTD: Rainbow makeup


With the sun shining and the sky blue like a sapphire, it's tempting to give in to the temptation to get colourful! In the words of the great Mae West "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it", and on this day I simply couldn't resist.

I cracked out my good old 88 palette and and painted a rainbow on my eyes..




I worked the colours of the rainbow across my eye, starting with purple on the inner corners, then blue, red, pink, fading out to orange and yellow.. They key to bright looks like this is to keep the brightest colour on your lids, and to blend, blend, blend. 


To complement my wild makeup I had to make my hair a little wilder too, so I clipped some rainbow hair extentions into my hair.
It's pretty much impossible to walk out of the house like this and not smile. No matter what else might be going on rainbows just make you happy. It certainly did the trick for me!




No comments