OOTD: Chocolate brown boots

One of my rare departures from my usual red/black/grey scheme..

I bought this shirt from ebay, it was described as a red/bronze shirt with a black stripe and looked very reddish in the listing photos.. when it arrived I was rather surprised!

While it's not red it is a rather nice chocolate brown colour, and wearing it is a great excuse to break out another rare brown item in my wardrobe.. some knee high boots I picked up for $10 at "imagination" of all places.

Finding something my size in there is a bit of a mircale.. finding wide-calf boots that fit my legs? for $10? that is not a bargain you can pass up even if it comes in a colour you don't wear very often!

I wore one of my city chic skirts because it was exactly the right height to show off the boots.

They say a change is as good as a holiday, right?

No comments