OOTD: Red Jeans, Black Coat

Here I am wearing a whole bunch of old faves.. my new red jeans, my ASOS coat, my fluevogs..

You know the good feeling you get when you're wearing one of your favourite things.. it's even better when you're wearing a few of them!

This photo was taken in the bathroom mirror at the Digital Parents Conference. Not the best photo - the very lovely author of "Styling You" took a nicer shot.. thought I'd show you the head to toe as well.

It's always a useful exercise to look through your wardrobe and spend some time thinking about how much you really LIKE the stuff you've got in there. I think clothes you really truly love look better on you. If you feel good, you look good.  That's how some people manage to "pull off" the most unlikely things.. I'm a big believer in it!

I'd love to hear what some of your wardrobe favourites are.. tell me all about it...






No comments