Review: Bellabox April 2012


My April Bellabox just arrived, full of goodies as usual..

What have we got?

  • Three Sachets of skincare product from Comvita's new "Brightening" range, called "Olive White". I got Facial Serum, Facial Exfoliant and Protective Moisturiser. I'm keen to try these, wish the samples were bigger though (more is always good, right?)
  • A sample of "Hello Flawless!" , a brightening makeup base from Benefit. I love benefit, so I have high expectations of this. At first glance the shade looks too dark for me - I got sent "Petal", when "Ivory" would have been better for my skintone". I will be able to look at the texture and feel of the product though even if the shade isn't quite right for me.
  • A full size sample of OP Therapy's Body Hydrator with Emu Oil - now that's Australiana! 
  • An Ulta3 Nail polish - Not sure I need a sample of a product worth $2 that I see sold in service stations... already have some of this brand and it's good value for the price - I just don't see this as the sort of thing you would expect to find in a sample box that is pitched at the high end.. a bit pedestrian!
  • A sample of pureDKNY verbena - perfume samples always welcome as an extra bonus.
  • Hollywood Feet Gel heel cushions - another ordinary pharmacy brand that we've seen in a lot of boxes lately.. not very exciting.
So.. as usual there's enough here to push it over the line, there's definitely more than $15 worth of product here.. but until now bellabox has been out in front for offering some really cool stuff I'd never seen before. There's a few too familiar faces here to make me really delighted. 

No comments