Better late than never, I say, so I was pleased to see this arrive.
So what's in it?
- Avado Sensitives certified organic Gel Exfoliant - a full size sample. It apparently has ground bamboo in it which is interesting..
- Chikii Mineral Makeup - my card tells me this is either a bronzer or a blush, but there is no indication on the packet which product this actually is.. I'm going to guess it's a blush, though it does seem to have a lot of sparkle in it.
- Haf Mineral makeup eyeshadow sample - like the other mineral makeup sample, these are both TINY, basically the smallest amount you could give away and still call it a sample... in addition this appears to be leaking out of the packet - the eyeshadow is a black/slate colour so it is a bit like coal dust leaking through the whole lot..
- Maybeline Colour Sensational Lipcolor - full sized lipstick sample, awesome! The one I got is a very wearable brownish colour called "warm and cozy" . It's worth $16.95 - that's the cost of the box covered right there.
- Just D'Lish Soy Candle, full size sample worth $10 - mine is Hawian Frangipani and smells very sweet.
Three makeup samples. one of them full sized, and two other full sized samples.. good box! :)