Review: I love this Box April 2012

Finally the "I love this Box" for April has arrived.. it is not the only sample box running dreadfully late this month..

Better late than never, I say, so I was pleased to see this arrive.

So what's in it?



  • Avado Sensitives certified organic Gel Exfoliant - a full size sample. It apparently has ground bamboo in it which is interesting.. 
  • Chikii Mineral Makeup - my card tells me this is either a bronzer or a blush, but there is no indication on the packet which product this actually is.. I'm going to guess it's a blush, though it does seem to have a lot of sparkle in it.
  • Haf Mineral makeup eyeshadow sample - like the other mineral makeup sample, these are both TINY, basically the smallest amount you could give away and still call it a sample... in addition this appears to be leaking out of the packet - the eyeshadow is a black/slate colour so it is a bit like coal dust leaking through the whole lot.. 
  •  Maybeline Colour Sensational Lipcolor - full sized lipstick sample, awesome! The one I got is a very wearable brownish colour called "warm and cozy" . It's worth $16.95 - that's the cost of the box covered right there.
  • Just D'Lish Soy Candle, full size sample worth $10 - mine is Hawian Frangipani and smells very sweet. 
Three makeup samples. one of them full sized, and two other full sized samples.. good box! :)

4 comments

  1. That box looks great, apart from the teensy samples. The candle sounds lovely, and I'd love to see a review of the Avado exfoliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both interesting to me, too, I think next time I get some precious bathroom time I will light the candle and try the exfoliant out too! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I love the sound of the candle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really nice, I don't tend to go for sweet smelling things but they have hit the right notes with this one..

      Delete