Swatched: NARS gloss in Scandal

Whenever I get near a makeup counter, there's always one colour that's guaranteed to catch my eye - regular readers will not be surprised to know that it's anything bright, bright red.

It should come as no surprise that this gloss has made it to my wish list - it's the NARS gloss in Scandal.

Like the rest of the NARS range this is a high quality, luxury item with the suitable pricetag attached.

For your money though, you get a bright red gloss, highly pigmented with a glassy sheen. It's very glossy but doesn't feel sticky and seems to have a lot of staying power - I had this on my wrist for just a few minutes and after I had wiped it off with a tissue it had left a red (not pink) stain on my wrist.

Signs are good for this one, next time I am up for a splurge this one will be mine.

No comments