Wild Makeovers for small people...geishas, alice, the mad hatter, white rabbit, oh my!

The last couple of times my daughter has had her friends over they have asked me to do "spooky makeovers" for them. Somehow I have gotten a reputation as someone willing and able to do such things.. (who knew?)

For a gaggle of anime-obsessed teens, a trio of "spooky geishas" were requested. Here's what I came up with:


Then, while camping, using scavenged makeup from several different people, a "spooky alice in wonderland" trio - from left to right, they're the mad hatter, alice and the white rabbit..


The recipients were very happy with the results, so I am going to have to call them successful attempts on that basis.  I like to think I am showing the younger ones the cool things you can do with pigment and paint, and perhaps inspiring them at a time when they're starting to experiment with makeup themselves.

Did you play around with makeup when you were a kid?

No comments