OOTD: Extra life from your wardrobe - Choosing Pieces that worth together.

I am fairly certain that I've showed every single item (apart from the vest) in outfits before, but perhaps not in this combination.

I think one of the keys to a really useful and successful wardrobe is to have a lot of pieces that go together in a lot of different ways.

You can put together something new every day with the same basic pieces once you get the combinations right. I very rarely repeat the exact same outfit head-to-foot but despite that I wear the same pieces over and over again.

I feel it's the ethical, responsible thing to do - to wear something until it's worn out.

This is my ASOS coat, a city chic blouse with cream ruffles down the front, a striped flared skirt and a red sweater vest for extra warmth.

Hilariously, it wasn't until I got to work and took the vest off I realised I had forgotten to wear a layer underneath the blouse and it's quite sheer.. preferring not to show off my underwear to the rest of the office I kept the vest on.. thankfully it was a cool day.

Wardrobe malfunction avoided! :)

No comments