OOTD: Portmans, Op Shop Gold, with makeup to match

Here's a work outfit made up mostly of opshop finds, both the black dress and red coat I'm wearing here were both thrifted items. One of those really lucky finds that I've been happily wearing for years now - I really don't see a red wool trenchcoat going out of fashion any time soon..

The dress over the top is from Portmans - I can just wiggle into some of their size 18s, this one is a particularly pleasing cut with some nice drapery at the waist. I have someone comment on how nice it is almost every time I wear it - and as an added bonus it's really comfortable. 

Keeping on theme with my op shop gold, I went with gold makeup too - a brown eyeshadow from Bloom called "Hudson River" - I can only assume the Hudson is like the Yarra if they are naming browns after it! Add a couple of golds from my trusty 88 palette and I have a really good everyday look. On my lips is a Mirenesse gloss in a dark berry colour, just for a momentary departure to my usual red lips.

2 comments

  1. I'm not surprised it fetches you so many compliments - it's a lovely dress, and you look gorgeous in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, it was a very lucky find!

      Delete