Review: Bellabox May 2012

The Bellabox has just arrived on my doorstep..

So, what's in it?


  • EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules - these are meant to be applied before moisturiser for "smooth glowing skin" according to the blurb.
  • Eau Thermale Avene - Eluage Eye Contour Care, and Emulsion.. anti aging creams, one for eyes and one for the rest of your face. Teeny samples of luxe stuff!
  • Bobbi Brown Mini Mascara - Extreme Lengthening Mascara - I already have on e of these and it's really good, so it's cool to have another one. Mascara goes off so fast, I think perhaps it should always be sold in these little "sample sizes".. it'd be less wasteful!
  • Savior Faire Lipstick - A mini lipstick is just the cutest thing ever! I'm totally enchanted by it even though the colour is a rather dire hot pink! (straight to Katy with this one!)
  • Sebastian Professional Range - three small sachets of shampoo, conditioner and treatment.. there's enough here for a one-wash trial.
As usual, heavy on the skincare, but it's nice to see two makeup samples as well! I'm quite pleased with this, I can see myself getting use out of all of this. 

2 comments

  1. I know a few people that get these boxes... I am too picky with what I use to get any value but the thought of opening it like Christmas is tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting packages in the post is one of my favourite things, every time I get a delivery, no matter how mundane, it's happy-making :)

      Delete