So, what's in it?
- EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules - these are meant to be applied before moisturiser for "smooth glowing skin" according to the blurb.
- Eau Thermale Avene - Eluage Eye Contour Care, and Emulsion.. anti aging creams, one for eyes and one for the rest of your face. Teeny samples of luxe stuff!
- Bobbi Brown Mini Mascara - Extreme Lengthening Mascara - I already have on e of these and it's really good, so it's cool to have another one. Mascara goes off so fast, I think perhaps it should always be sold in these little "sample sizes".. it'd be less wasteful!
- Savior Faire Lipstick - A mini lipstick is just the cutest thing ever! I'm totally enchanted by it even though the colour is a rather dire hot pink! (straight to Katy with this one!)
- Sebastian Professional Range - three small sachets of shampoo, conditioner and treatment.. there's enough here for a one-wash trial.
As usual, heavy on the skincare, but it's nice to see two makeup samples as well! I'm quite pleased with this, I can see myself getting use out of all of this.