Review: Glamourflage Raunchy Rose Hand Cream

If you're fan of vintage stylings you may already be aware of the brand Glamourflage - they have embraced pin up gorgeousness wholeheartedly, and have a range of beauty products all adorned with beauties from a bygone era.

I love vintage pinups - I love that they seem to have a lot more diversity in the kinds of bodies that were considered attractive, so this range was bound to catch my eye.

I was lucky enough to be sent a tin of "Raunchy Rosie" handcream.

So, what did I think of it?


Just like the packaging this is an old school product, it smells and looks very rich. I have to admit I was expecting it to be a bit greasy... I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it's not greasy at all.

This sank into my skin beautifully and has left my skin feeling soft and silky. I noticed an immediate change in the way my skin felt.

It has quite a pleasant smell, vaguely floral.

Along with some more hi tech ingredients this has Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera in it.. plenty of stuff that skin likes.

Overall I was impressed with this, I could see it being a lovely product to use after bathing.

This product was provided for consideration. Our opinions, as always, remain our own. 

No comments