There's a note assuring us existing subscribers that the merge with GlossyBox is going to be a good thing, and to allay fears they have put together a cracker of a box this time around.
- ModelCo Lip Gloss - it has a mirror on the side of the square tube which is a nice touch. It's a vaugely pink colour - I will put this into the willing hands of my coauthor Katy so she can dish all the Gloss Goss for you :)
- Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo and Conditioner. Small samples but it's great to have both the shampoo and conditioner to try - I think you get a much better idea of whether or not a hair range is going to suit you when you can try out both the shampoo and the conditioner.
- Bioderma Crealine H20 Makeup Remover - I am always in need of makeup remover so this little bottle will definately come in handy.
- Calvin Klien Sheer Beauty Perfume - a perfume sample is always a lovely extra :)
- Lush Soap - I got "Lust" - it's a "guest soap" sized sample. I have never encountered a lush product that wasn't gorgeous, so it will be good to try out this soap.
- Caron Laboratories Bump eRaider Medi Paste - This treats ingrown hairs and while it's hardly glamourous it might be very useful indeed!
- Nicole by Opi - the cutest tiny little bottle of nailpolish. Mine is a purple glitter - the name's not on the bottle and a search of the website is not revealing a name either but it looks fun.
So - eight samples! One full sized makeup sample! This is a very strong showing, very happy with this collection.
The only low point of this is the inclusion of a card that is meant to be promoting a book of poems about motherhood. The poem is really quite dreadful and as the icing on the cake has a religious reference! I'll take my samples without dogma, thanks, and definately without bad poetry! A small piece of cardboard easily thrown away, but was the one "off note" in this lovely delivery.
I'm sad to see GlossyBox go but I am hoping the consolidation of the boxes will result in a higher quality offering. This is an excellent start down that track!