It's got a more hefty price-tag attached, but for the asking price of $39.95 there's a lot of goodies here.
Here's what we've got:
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold Soothing and Perfecting Mask - a full size 50ml sample worth $31.50
- Gatineau Melatogenie Day and Night Emulsion - sample size
- OCC Lip Tar - I was absolutely thrilled to get "NSFW" an amazing red which I most certainly WILL be wearing to work (and a lot of other places besides). A full size sample worth $16
- Ozotic Nail Polish - in red again (It's my lucky day!) - The colour is called "Reddy Set Go" and it's a light tomato red, very wearable. This is a full size sample worth $7.95
- MOR Lip Nectar in "Belladonna" - full size sample worth $19.95. Like everything from MOR the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it smells heavenly.
- Baroque Perfumes Solid Perfume Stick. I got a scent called "Serendipidy" which is vaguely floral, not unpleasant at all. This is a full size sample worth $15
- Pangea Organics "Egocentric Lipcare" Lip Balm - Pyrnees Lavender with Cardamom. I am not really a lip balm person but if I was one, I'd choose this, the combination of lavender and cardamom is just wonderful - I actually prefer the scent of this to the perfume stick :)
So, it cost more than the regular box but it's worth a LOT more. I'm delighted with this, it has makeup, the makeup is RED, there's some other lovely things here... a gorgeous collection.
It got mailed out REALLY fast too, so if you're stuck for a quick idea for your Mother on Mother's Day, this would be a brilliant solution. You can personalise the card too if you want to. Of course you can do what I did and treat yourself, as well.