Review: YSL 4 Colour Harmony for Eyes


I picked this up in a blog sale recently, it's a little slice of luxury in the form of a YSL "4 Colour Harmony for Eyes", or if you prefer "Ombres Quadrilumieres".

The one I got is in a colour combination called "Tawny"

It consists of a bright blue, a dark plum colour with gold sparkles, a dark golden brown with gold sparkles,  and an antique gold colour.

So, is this worth the luxe price tag?


I have to say, I think it is!

Together, the colours simply sing. the blue is a gorgeous highlight colour and the combination of plum and brown give a lovely tonal effect.

I am really impressed with this, and it's got me very keen to pick up some more YSL palettes. This particular style isn't being sold any more, but the new ones have five colours and a much larger serve of each one, so I think they would be even better! the colours of them have me swooning..

No 3: Tawny



11: Midnight Garden

2: Indian Pink

4: Lilac Sky

No 5: Riveria

6: Garden of Eden

7: Bronze Gold
10: Bohemian Chic

1: Sahara


9: Parisian Sky

No 8: Midnight






No comments