Lucky for us it's not a terribly difficult look to recreate - I've done a quick vlog of one way you can put it together.
The products used in this tutorial:
- Whitening Dual BB Cream by FaceIt
- Eye Brightener - Models Prefer
- Eye Primer - Models Prefer
- 4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette by Illamasqua- I used the berry tone, called "Superior"
- Smoky Eye Palette - "Sugar Cookie" - Too Faced
- Travel Makeup Palette "Fly High" by Chanel- I used two of the sparkly pink shadows
- Tightliner in Black Cavair - Mirenesse
- Gel Liner in Midnight Black - Om She
- Lip Liner in Ruby - LimeLily
- Lip Butter in No 40 Red Velvet - Revlon
- 3D Forever Gloss - Mirenesse
I've tried something new with this tutorial - less talking, more speedy application. Let me know what you think of it in the comments.