Swatched: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipsticks - Black Plum, Legendary, Infrared

Black Plum
 Once again lured in by the pretty shiny things at Kit Cosmetics, I noticed these lovely lipsticks - they are part of Smashbox's "Be Legendary" collection.. of course I went straight for the reds and the darkest tone in the collection - here's my pick of three of the best!
Legendary

For dark and dramatic days, the berry tone "Black Plum" would be my first choice..

Infrared
Then there's "Legendary" which is that kind of clear blue-red that is just the perfect tone for me. Gorgeous!

Last but not least, "Infrared", which is a brighter red, more of a scarlet, that is a really strong statement colour.

These are not-quite-opaque at first swatch, they'd add a nice tint of colour, and can be built up to a full opaque look with a couple of coats. The formulation is quite matte, only a bit of sheen with these, quite thick but not drying on the lips.

Add shiny black cases and you have a very appealing package indeed.. these have earned their place on my wishlist.


Swatches L to R: Black Plum., Legendary,  Infrared



No comments