So the June bellabox has arrived..
- Benefit Porefessional Pro Balm - Katy has been trialling this and RAVING about it evangelically, her review of this is coming up on the blog this week - stay posted!
- Pure Fiji Body Butter - mine is orange blossom. It's a great time of year to have this kind of product on hand.
- Sally Hansen Colour Quick Chrome Fast Dry Nail Colour - this is a nail polish pen, it's a really interesting product - the polish isn't very long lasting but it's really quick and easy to apply. This is a full size sample (yay!)
- Be in Awe Cimala Cleanser & Shaanta Night Balm
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
- Fan Di Fendi Fragrance - a tiny tiny sample in a sachet.
- Ilea Olive Leaf Drops - no idea what these are doing in a box of beauty samples - they're "herbal remedy" drops that claim nothing less than to cure the common cold! They taste... medicinal that's for sure.
As usual bellabox have gone with the "more smaller samples" method, there's a lot of stuff here but it's all small samples. It's fun to try new things.. I am delighted to see some Benefit in the box as I have never gotten a dud from them, and there's some other new discoveries too.. once again bellabox have put in a very strong showing with this!