Shop the Sale: City Chic

If there's one store that I spend more money in than any other, it's City Chic.. perhaps it's the wide variety of their clothes, but there always seems to be something sitting on the rack that really speaks to my personal style.

I do try to show some restraint, however, because my funds are needed for boring things like rent and food.

One of my "BIG DREAMS" is to one day become a blogger for City Chic.. until that day I'll just have to admire them from afar.

Here's some picks from their latest range for you to enjoy. Some of these items are on sale, as an added bonus, too!  Any one of these would fit seamlessly into my wardrobe...

Omega's Picks: City Chic


CityChicOnline be styled in 14 +
If you use this banner to click through and have a look at what's new for yourself, and you wind up buying something,  we will get a small bonus:

What do you think? Like my choices?

No comments