Sunday Swatch: Ellis Faas

Here's something gorgeous I am lusting after.. it's a brand of makeup created by Ellis Faas and bearing her name..

All the products come in bullet-shaped pens, they're really very beautiful.. they come with clips so you can string them all together like an ammo belt.

While there's plans to add some more vivid colours to the range from what I read on the 'net, at the moment all the colours in the range are drawn from the human body.. an interesting concept, and one that means there are several delicious blood reds to choose from.

I swatched two colours from the "Glazed Lips" range, L301 and L302, one is a deep red and the other is a lovely brown shade.. I'm really impressed with these.

At about $40-$50 a pop these are a luxe product, but well worth the splurge if my investigations are any indication. You can find these beauties at Mecca Cosmetica.

No comments