Swatched: New York City Ballet by OPI


It would be fair to imagine, with their huge range, that OPI already had nail polish available in every colour it is possible to have nailpolish, but they do keep finding new ones.. here's six more beauties!


This collection is inspired by the New York City Ballet. They are all sheer lacquers in neutral shades - these all seem very wearable to me. 


I can see these shades selling like hot cakes to people who want something pretty but unobtrusive on their nails.

Of course in true OPI style they all have witty punny names.. I know it's silly but I am such a word lover it's sometimes the name that wins me over more than the colour! 

As an added bonus, here's my favourite ballerinas - the gorgeous and talented souls from Russia's Big Ballet. If they ever come to Melbourne, I am SO THERE!

In the meantime, check for these in all the usual places  and you too can have ballerina fingertips! 


I was lucky enough to be sent the "minis" collection from this release - it consists of four of the most popular shades:




Swatches L-R: My Pointe Exactly, Don't Touch my Tutu, Care to Dance?, Pirouette My Whistle
    Here's the whole of the collection: 

Barre My Soul








   


Care to Dance?
Don't Touch my Tutu!


2 comments

  1. I'm wearing Care to Danse? with Pirouette My Whistle over the top. It's a very pretty, girlie look. Perfect for a girl like me who loves to wear nail polish but has very weak nails (from medication issues). I absolutely love the mini set - these are my favourite colours of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're way more subtle than the colours I normally wear, but I have to say they have really grown on me!

      Delete