All that Glitters: FOTD Gold Edition

Here's a fun weekend look I put together - I used my Illamasqua Neutrals Palette for the eyes on this one, they have an incredible antique gold colour called "Vintage" that's impossible to resist. Combined with the perfect cream (Stealth), the perfect brown (Wolf) and the perfect smokey charcoal (Obsidian) this is a palette that really does most of the work for you. 

I used the gold on my lid, cream under my brow and shaded a bit with the brown colour - too easy! I also did a bit of a catseye/wingtip with my eyeliner, just because.

 
On my lips - Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Golden Ticket. Because their colours are so OTT I dont get to wear my carousel glosses as often as I like but when I get the chance I really relish it.

With less wild lips you could easily wear a look like this to work.  Have you been getting into the golds?

No comments