FOTD: Browns and Blues


Here's a combination you don't often see, but one I quite like for a bit of a change - a combination of brown and blue eyeshadow.

I went with quite a dark cobalt tone at my inner eye (from the Australis Intensifeye "True Blue" palette), and put some as bottom eyeliner as well. I blended it out across the crease of my eye and then let the brown (from the Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette) dominate most of my eyelid.

The sparkly flecks you can see on my eyeline are a gorgeous liquid eyeliner from Stila - this  one is black with holographic glitter in it and is called "galaxy". It catches the light a little bit and adds a nice element of interest.

Lipstick Queen's "Butterfly Ball" was the perfect accompaniment to this eye look, a nude/neutral brown with just a slight iridescent shimmer to it.

Sometimes it's fun just to play with colour and see what emerges. This is a combination I'll wear again!

No comments