FOTD: Winter Greens

Here I am combining antique gold and olive green for a nice understated look for work. A touch of green at my inner eyes adds a point of interest and the muted gold on my lid makes for a pleasant wash of colour.

I paired this with some darker lips, I tend to get into the darker reds and berry tones when it is wintertime.. I like the combination of pale skin and dark lips.

You can see in this photo that my eyes are doing their colour-changing thing.. they don't always change together either - the "one blue eye one green eye" is something that occasionally happens that you can see here.

In the bottom of the picture you can see a glimpse of a maroon wool wrap. When fixed with a brooch it looks quite elegant but is really just a great excuse to walk about all day wrapped in a blanket. The next best thing to staying in bed on a cold winters day (though a very poor second you must admit!)


2 comments