From LookBook to StreetLook: Celapiu and City Chic

Here's a double whammy for you! I recently got a very silly, very lovely, very warm scarf all the way from Poland via the wonders of Etsy - the store is called Celapiu and they sell Foxes - not real fur ones but utterly delightful felt and woollen Faux Foxes.

I managed to get my hands on a black one. I have called him Faulkes - Faulkes the Faux Fox! He delights small children and makes old ladies shake their heads in disapproval at my whimsy, so obviously he's an excellent fashion choice.

Apart from being rather delightfully silly, he's also very very warm - he's made with a very thick pure wool in a very dense knit, I have actually managed to get a bit of a heat rash from wearing him indoors - in the middle of winter that is quite the recommendation!!

Above you can see the "lookbook" version. Of course I'd never wear mine with pink! I instead paired it with one of my recent sale buys from City Chic, a little something I picked up to try and widen the colour scheme I usually go for. Bronze isn't much of a leap, to be sure, but it is something different from the black, red and grey that make up the vast majority of my wardrobe.

In City Chic's lookbook they paired it with a gorgeous cobalt skirt. I really like this blue colour, who knows, maybe I'll even branch into that sometime soon.

For now though, I stuck with my usual scheme - Red Jeans (also from City Chic), ankle boots. A comfy and fun outfit for a weekend outing.

Have a look and let me know what you think? Sublime or Ridiculous?

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! This is an outfit that is going to get worn again soon I think :)

      Delete