Makeup Tutorial - Green Smokey Eyes - Mermaid Eyes

When you choose to dye your hair bright red, small children sometimes shout out "ARIEL!!" as you walk by, and ask you what it's like to be a mermaid.. sometimes I like to run with the theme and wear blue and green makeup.

Blue and Green are colours that many shy away from, but there are ways to wear these bold tones without looking clownish. The key is to keep the bright colours low on your eyelid.

I have created a makeup tutorial so you can see one of the ways I like to wear green and blue together. I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to try some bright tones yourself!



Here's a list of the products I used:
This post contains affilate links, if you click though and wind up buying something we will get a small payment.

No comments