Blue and Green are colours that many shy away from, but there are ways to wear these bold tones without looking clownish. The key is to keep the bright colours low on your eyelid.
I have created a makeup tutorial so you can see one of the ways I like to wear green and blue together. I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to try some bright tones yourself!
Here's a list of the products I used:
- ALMAY Smart Shade Perfect and Correct Primer
- Limelily Hydrating Liquid Foundation - Warm Beige
- Models Prefer Concealer Stick - Medium
- Australis Intensifeye - True Blue
- Urban Decay Mariposa Palette (Haight, Money & Skimp)
- LimeLily Coyote Pencil
- Mac Eye Kohl Eyeliner- A79 Green
- Rimmel The MAX Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara Black