Swatched: Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons

Here's something cheap, cheerful and awesome. If you're into glosses and sheer colours, you'll want to pick these up - you'll only have to plonk down $15 to get all three of them. Face Of Australia are really getting a name for putting out high quality items that really impress for their low price tag - this is just another example.
They come in a set of three:

  • Cupcake - pink
  • Sundae - brown
  • Macaron - red
Can you guess which one is my favourite? Wouldn't be too hard, would it - it is indeed the red toned Macaron shade. 

Swatches L to R: Cupcake, Sundae, Macaron
I normally go for brighter more opaque colours but sometimes I want to go all out with my eye shadow and don't want my lipstick competing - this is when I prefer a sheer or less bright colour.

These seem to be quite moisturising too and appear quite long-lasting. 

Very happy with these, if you're a gloss lover you definitely don't want to miss out on grabbing these. 




1 comment

  1. I bought these last night. Thanks, I'd never have known about them if not for you. Oh, and they are also 20% off at Priceline at the moment :)

    I quite like a good gloss over lip liner for a bit more density and staying power, and I really like the fact that these are crayons.

    ReplyDelete