FOTD: Silver Swirls

Here's an over the top look I did for a club night not so long ago..I used my Illamasqua Skin Base here - in the light colour I normally use just for highlighting. I was going for a very very pale and washed out look for this, as a pale canvas for what I had planned next.

Then, I went all out with the silvers in my collection... I did darker colours on the inner corner of my eye and under my lower lash to make my eyes look bigger, under the eyebrow I went for a white-silver and then shaded greys across my eyelid. I topped it all off with a very generous amount of silver microglitter.

I even wore a WHITE jacket. it's the only one I own. Will show it in an outfit post soon.

The makeup though, is all here - as you can see I did some really heavy shading, extending the colour all the way around my cheeks and across my cheekbones. Not an everyday technique but it gave me the otherworldy robot look I was going for here.

What do you think? Like it?

No comments