Review: Bellabox August 2012

My bellabox arrived.. and once again, joy of joys, IT'S A BOX! I was beginning to wonder how I was going to cope with yet another small vanity bag..

The first thing I must mention is the heavenly smell that came wafting out of the box when I opened it. There are a few beautifully scented things and it wasn't a particular one of them, I don't think, just a good combination.. it made me say "OOOoooooO!" before I'd even looked at what was in there.

There's lots of goodies in this, here's what's inside that created an amazing perfume:



  • LUK Beautifood Lip Nourish - a sparkly gold colour called "Chai Shimmer". Love a lipstick, and this one claims to be really good for you.. it does look lovely.
  • Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - a small sample container of a very rich moisturiser. This would be amazing to use on tired feet and dry skin like elbows and knees. Smells amazing and leaves a lovely scent on the skin.
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - cute little bottle, perfect for travelling!
  • Emerginc Skincare - very small "single-shot" samples of the kombucha cleanser and phytocell cream. My microbiologist man tells me that "phytocells" basically means "plant goop" :)
  • Uspa Organic Wild Thyme Foot Pumice - this stuff smells AMAZING. Eye rollingly amazing. This is going to feature in one of my pampering sessions very soon!
  • Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eyeliner - Everything I have from this brand is top-notch. This looks like a newer version of the the liquid eyeliner I had from them previously, and it looks as though they have succeeded in improving on a product that was already top of the class. Delighted to have my hands on this. 
  • Phytocare Daily C - Not sure Vitamin C drink Sachets really fall into the category of a beauty product, but these do look interesting.. packed full of all sorts of vitamins and other good stuff.. I will let you know if it tastes as good as Tang!
That's a lot of good stuff in one little box - I am really impressed with this month's offering. bellabox have hit this one out of the ballpark!

No comments