Review: Lust Have It Sample Box August 2012

The Lust Have It Box has arrived, scraping it in to the tail end of August.. it has arrived once again in a box, which is tied with a ribbon and looks lovely, but is rather more flimsy than the boxed they used to use (before their dalliance with small vanity bags).

Packaging aside, this is full of goodies.. here's what we got:


  • TanGo tanning glove.. only it's not a glove, it's a cloth. Apparently it's brilliant at removing a fake tan. It's unlikely that I will ever use it in this capacity, as I abhor fake tan, but it also says it can be used as a makeup removal cloth. I can see it coming in handy - I will probably use it in the bath on the baby! :) 
  • Bioderma Atoderm Cream - a tiny sachet sample of a fancy face cream.
  • Tigi Catwalk Series Styling Creme - full size sample worth $29.95. I don't do a lot of heat styling so I don't use this sort of product very often, but it's still handy to have . I've been very impressed with the other things I have in the TIGI range.
  • Aromatherapy Associates - Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser and Rose Hydrating Face Mask. The lid had fallen of my moisturiser, but none spilled out and it doesn't look to be dried out, so all's well that ends well! My skin loves things with rose oil in them, so I am really looking forward to trying these out. It's funny, these are in small tubes, and they have 5ml in them, but they still seem "better" to me than the sachet which has 8ml. "Don't judge a book by it's cover!" 
  • Wet n Wild Nail Polish - Full size sample worth $12.95. I thought this was a brown/bronze but upon swatching it's more like a dark plum. The card suggests some samples were pastel colours, I am much happier with this darker shade. Will wear this for sure.
  • Shiseido Lipstick - A super cute mini lipstick in a non offensive dark rose shade - RD305. I love makeup samples, and this is just too cute.
So.. a big box full of goodies, this is a really strong offering from LHI. Very happy with this. 





No comments