The Flirty Dozen: Plus Size Leggings Picks

Once again we're participating in the Aussie Curves Blog Hop, this week the theme is "Leggings", so I am pleased to present:

The Flirty Dozen: Plus Size Leggings Picks

The Flirty Dozen: A dozen pairs of plus sized leggings. These are not your plain black kind, no, they are wild and wonderful, metallic, sequinned, stripes, lace, prints galore..even the super trendy galaxy hipster kind!... As with all my picks these are all available in at least a 20 and ship to Australia. Right down the bottom of this post are individual links.

My favourite pair of leggings is, surprise surprise, red. Regular readers will have seen them pop up on my blog before, but here they are again:




Leggings are an item of clothing that seems to invite a lot of heated opinion. Lots of rules abound about who can wear them and how..

If you decide to rock a pair of these, and someone sees fit to comment negatively, just smile sweetly and say nice and loudly "Excuse Me, Judgey McButtface, No one asked you!".

Then saunter off, making sure to swing your hips and stomp your feet as you and your fabulous legs fade off into the distance.






Here's those links I promised:




Mesh pants
$31 - citychic.com.au


Plus size pants
asos.com


Printed pants
asos.com



Legging
onlyleggings.com


Legging
onlyleggings.com


Legging
onlyleggings.com


Elastic waist pants
modcloth.com


Legging
onlyleggings.com


Legging
onestopplus.com


Legging
onlyleggings.com


Patterned legging
modcloth.com




20 comments

  1. Oooh love all those legging options. The bright red of your leggings is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. I love a pop of colour, can never resist red! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I think Hayley needs the Watermelon Pair of leggings! You do look mighty fine in red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can inspire someone as fashion conscious as Hayley my work here is done!! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!! The leggings are fab, of course, and you've compiled a heck of a selection of them {my shopping addiction thanks you} but that dress is a show stopper. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress so much.. and I got it for free at a Chub Republic Fashion Swap, which makes it all the sweeter every time I put it on :)

      Delete
  4. LOL!!!! That bloody Judgey McButtface cant suck eggs! Did I really just say suck eggs? I'm not too sure how to tell people to F-off without saying the F word lol.

    This leggings rock! If I saw you saunter past with those I would definately watch jealously as your perfect legs strutted away. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that if you DID see me saunter past, you'd stop me to say hello! You're on my list of "people I'd love to hang out with IRL" for sure :)

      Delete
  5. Hehehe even your phone matches! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to match when your wardrobe consists of only three colours in the vast majority.. for me it's red, black or grey, pretty much :)

      Delete
  6. I'm drooling over your selection! Have pinned the Blue Galaxy leggings. They're pretty good price wise too. Pinned the side ruched faux leather leggings too. These challenges might not be so great on my budget LOL. Looking fabulous in red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always dangerous for me when I do one of my fashion roundups.. if I bought every lovely thing I found I'd be very impoverished indeed! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the links!!! I love your red leggings too. Luv Jac @ Common Chaos Chronicle xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, now I have to go check out some of those leggings! I probably don't need any more leggings, but they are some amazing picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really possible to have TOO many pairs of leggings though?? :)

      Delete
  9. I love the product roundup of all the different leggings out there!! You look awesome. I love the red leggings & I really love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. the shoes were from Target.. such a bargain! :)

      Delete
  10. Loving the legging options, Thanks for that. You look gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT picks! I still love the floral ASOS Curve ones best! I love your red leggings! So bright and fun and awesome!

    ReplyDelete