Omega's Picks: Plus Size at The Iconic.com

Omega's Picks: Plus Size at The Iconic.com



Ever since they opened their online doors, I have been a fan of The Iconic. Headed up by Australian Fashion Icon Sarah Gale, they have been bringing fashion forward gorgeousness to our doors faster and more efficiently than ever before.

For their Sydney customers they offer a "3 hour delivery" service, you you can pick out a dress in your lunchbreak and have it delivered to your office before you head out the door - now that's service! For the rest of the country they have free overnight delivery which is also pretty cool.

I haven't bought anything from them yet, though. Why? Well, they didn't sell plus sizes. I was left, like everyone else over size 14, with my nose pressed against the glass, longingly looking at lovely dresses I couldn't wear.

I mentioned my dilemma to the lovely Ms Gale when we met at a fashion event, and she told me to keep my eyes on the site, because things were going to change, and those of us who wear plus sizes were not going to be forgotten.  It brings me great delight to tell you that this promise has been kept! The Iconic has added a plus-size section,  and in what I'm sure will be an ever growing list (fingers crossed) are now offering some items from these designers in plus sizes:


  • 17 Sundays
  • Dream Diva
  • Embody Denim 
  • Free Woman
  • Yarra Trail


Of course, given the choice, I'd rather that all the other clothes they sell were made in a wider range of sizes - a girl can dream, right? In the meantime a separate plus size section is a good thing - it allows me to look at the things I can wear (and not be saddened by the things I can't wear).

I've done some virtual shopping and chosen some things I liked the look of from their selection - what do you think of my choices?


Tiered Maxi Dress
$125 - theiconic.com.au


Licorice Razor Shirt
$83 - theiconic.com.au


THE ICONIC
$155 - theiconic.com.au


Floral Jeans
$82 - theiconic.com.au


My Boyfriend's Back Dress
$93 - theiconic.com.au

1 comment

  1. the online shop for stylish range of womens clothing at very affordable price with high quality of fabric which makes you striking in crowd. Buy cheap designer’s tops, pants, legging, and jeans in wide range of sizes and colors from Lorenz.net.au.

    ReplyDelete