OOTD: Say it with Flowers

It doesn't get much simpler than this. Red Jeans, ankle boots, A floral dress with a belt on top. Easy, casual and fun to wear!

The Jeans and the jewelled belt are from City Chic, so is the floral top/dress, but it was thrifted, the tag has their old name "Big City Chic" so heaven only knows how many seasons ago that was! the ankle boots are my trusty old friends from Target.

This is the sort of outfit that can be thrown together in just a few minutes - one of the great advantages to the limited number of colours in my wardrobe is that to a large extent, everything goes with everything else, so it's really easy to mix and match things. I very very rarely wear the same outfit head to toe twice, but I wear the same items of clothing again and again (I simply can't afford not to!"

I don't have very many florals in my wardrobe, this is one of the exceptions. .I like the lace at the top and the colours in the print very much.

What treasures do you have lurking in the back of your wardrobe?

No comments