Review: The Balm Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette Volume 1

Some time ago now got in the post a number of gorgeous eyeshadow palettes from theBalm. I have finally had enough sunny days to take some decent swatch photos so you will see these pop up over the next little bit.
There are three volumes of "Shady Lady" shadows, this is the first one - Volume One. All of the shadows have the names of women, with some amusing (and some less amusing) descriptors attached to them. Here's the swatches with the names on them:




As you can see they're highly pigmented colours with a fair amount of shimmer in the light - I have found them to be quite long lasting and they blend well, too!

I have found myself grabbing this often in the mornings when I am getting ready, the colours are really no-fuss and all play nicely together. It's a great way to get a nice look relatively quickly.

They are pigmented enough to be used as liners too, which adds to the versatility of the palette.

I am very glad I picked this up!

1 comment

  1. Beautiful shades! This is going on my wishlist :) that olive shade is to die for

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete