The September bellabox arrived and it's choc full of goodies:
- Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel - I've seen some beauty bloggers raving about Bioderma, so I was interested to try these out.
- Bioderma Sebium AKN Purifying Corrective Care - both of the Bioderma samples are very small, but it'll be possible to get a bit of a taste of the product from these.
- You Me & Everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse - a full size sample worth $13.99. This looks like it will be perfect for a post-shower pamper! It smells really good so I'm looking forward to using this.
- Savoir Faire Concealer Kit - 4 shades of consealer and 2 shades of finishing powder in this kit - the samples are tiny, but the presentation is cute.. they slide into a credit card. I have been really impressed by the products from this brand I've tried before, so was pleased to see them in a box again. With the different shades I will probably use this as a contouring kit.
- Uspa Beehold - A leave in hair treatment - apparently good for dry ends. This is another brand I have sampled before and really liked so this is a pleasing addition to the box.
- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream - everything from Benefit is stellar, and this stuff is no exception. A really cute teeny weeny glass jar!
Another strong showing for Bellabox, very pleased with this overall (even though one makeup product is not enough! :) )