Review: Models Prefer Infinite Colour Foundation and Models Prefer Energy Lift Primer


Here's a dynamic duo from Models Prefer - the private-label brand of Priceline. Models Prefer is a name that's getting quite the reputation for high quality cosmetics at bargain basement prices - and these two new additions to the range are only going to add to that impression!

The primer has a serum-like texture to it, and a little goes a long way. If you haven't yet added a primer to your routine you should really consider it because it makes the rest of your makeup application easier - this would be a great one to try out, at only $14 it's a low-risk proposition.

The new foundation, also at the great price of around the $14 mark is also well worth checking out. It comes in a great range of shades too - fantastic to see a bit more diversity happening in the product range available. I found this to be easily comparable to other foundations double (or more) the price of this one. It offers a medium level of, which I like.. not cakey and not invisible either. I was really impressed with this.

So, there you go - next time you're in Priceline, give one or both of these some space in your basket!

4 comments

  1. Hooray! I've been looking for a new primer as my old one is... well, old and probably rather icky by now. I got it and my last foundation from MAC as a splurge a while back, but as much as I love it I can't justify it as a repeat purchase. I only tend to wear foundation for 'big days' or special occasions when I need staying power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the awesome thing about primers is they make your foundations last longer, because you need to use less product for the same amount of coverage.. so yes, go for it! :)

      Delete
  2. ohhh glad you liked the ModelsPrefer primer too - I started off using a bit too much, it really goes a long way. Am running out must go acquire more :) (ps COMMENT LOVE XX)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY for comment love. And yes, it's always much easier to add a little bit more product to your face than to add a little bit less :)

      Delete