Review: Sukin Wellbeing Body Oil

Oils were out of favour for a few years, but they're back! Having been used for cleansing and moisturising since ancient times, oils can be really nourishing and good on your skin - and often times less greasy than other products.. if you haven't tried one yet yourself, you should consider them.

This one has a mixture of different oils - Sunflower, Jojoba, Marula, Rose Hip, Avocado, Wheat Germ, Evening Primrose, Tangerine Peel, Lavender, just to name a few... it's quite the cornucopia!

I found this really nice on the skin, and after a few moments rubbing it in my skin didn't feel greasy at all, just nice and moisturised.

This kit also came with a lovely lip balm as well as an added bonus, so if you spot this in the store, see if they have the extra as well!

Have you gotten into oils as yet?

1 comment

  1. I am a huge fan of oils, especially given how dry my skin gets. I will likely try this one out as I've tried and liked Sukin before.

    ReplyDelete