Halloween Makeup Ideas: Cracked Doll


I hosted a Halloween party on the weekend for my daughter and a dozen or more of her friends from school. Much fun was had by all!




Melodie wanted to be a creepy, evil looking "spooky cracked doll" for the party, so I put her hair in pincurls overnight for "doll hair" and then did this makeup on her in the morning:
Started out with a really pale "porcelain" base (her favourite Garnier bb cream mixed with Illamasqua's ghost white skin base) and then added pink eyeshadow. For a pop of neon on the cheeks I used the BYS neon pink pigment. The lipstick is a pink-with-glitter concoction from MUA. 

She's wearing two sets of lashes - Blynk on the top and Lash Republic on the bottom. 

The "crack" is simply liquid eyeliner.

I think she has her spooky look down pat, don't you? 

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Awww, this totally rock~! This halloween doll makeup freaked me out, so great makeup. Thanks for sharing as I've been looking for some creepy halloween makeup ideas that I will use this year. you just gave me an idea. Cheers and more power!

    ReplyDelete