The Lust Have it Eco box is a new offering in the world of sample boxes, a quarterly box featuring the very best of green and friendly "eco" products. It's a bit more expensive than the monthly boxes, but you get more, so it's totally worth it.
Here's what was in the first box.. (when I say box, I of course mean cute jute bag).
- Avado Sensitives - Organic Gel Exfoliant - this is a really gentle exfoliant, just the thing for in between more vigorous scrubs.
- Organix Scented Candle - mine is Absolute Rose and smells lovely
- Live Clean - Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Treatment - just as I was opening this to smell it, josh appeared out of the shower having just washed his hair, so I put some of this through the ends, and it seems to work really well - full review soon.
- Kosmea Radiance 24/7 youth boost - like all Kosmea products this is rosehip oil based, my skin loves rosehip so this is a welcome addition..
- Burts Bees Rhubarb Lip Shimmer - my daughter saw this, smelled it, put it on and said "YOINK!", so she's happy! :)
- Sranrom Renewed Energy Body Lotion - this has a really interesting spicy scent, not too girly, so I will probably use this as a massage lotion when I have company I'm in the mood to spoil.
- Lady Lya Matita Ochhi Eye Liner - mine is a very wearable black, I would have loved a brighter colour but black will always get used.
This is a great collection and well worth the price of the box! This is a fantastic new offering for Lust Have It, there was definitely a gap in the market for this kind of sampler. I'm really looking forward to getting this from now on.