Review: Lust Have It September

The Lust Have It box has arrived once again and as usual it's chock full of goodies.. it has arrived in a cute silver vanity bag.

What's inside?
  • YSL Opium "Vapeurs De Parfum" sample - a perfume sample is something that always comes in handy.
  • Mirenesse Icon Sealer 24hr Concealer. Everything I've tried from Mirenesse has been great and this concealer is lovely and pale - will definitely use this.
  • Morrissey Body Balm - this smells nice, honestly I already have a lot of moisturiser to get through so this will probably go in the Christmas Stocking Stash to be given away. I'm sure whoever gets it will like it though :)
  • AUM Gentle Facial Foam Cleanser - I love discovering a new brand, and this one is new to me. 
  • Davroe Colour Senses Ends Repair - with the colouring I do to my hair it's always in need of more moisture so these sorts of products are very welcome!
Another great collection from Lust Have It! Month to month it's great to see more and more new brands coming to the party. 



No comments