Saturday Sweep Up

This week I've been getting my "Sweater Girl" on, peeking at a very silly car, and I've been doing reader requests (I love those! You should send me one!)...



There's some very exciting stuff in the wings that I can't talk about just yet, but watch this space.. and in other exciting news, I am hoping to give the blog a makeover this week, I'd love to hear what you think about it!

If you want to be the first one to know what's going on around here with blog updates to your email, along with getting a special message from me once a week, you should really subscribe to my new newsletter.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Love the new look... its very refreshing and still vibrant. Adore the new banner!!!! Woot, change is as good as a holiday.

    Can't wait to hear what the new news is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you, it's still a work in progress but I am happy with how it's looking :)

    And yes I CANT WAIT to tell the big news too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the houndstooth! I get alot of stuff from Target. They have great basics like pencil skirts, skinny jeans, cardigans and T shirts. They have gorgeous scarves, too!
    I just started a plus size blog for women over 40 called stylingwithsusieblog.com on wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my comment just deleted :( i must to write again :(

    Whatever :) dear Omega i like your lipstick it's so cute :) like sugar pink. and with this hair color you look like Mermarid. But i think you can dye your eyebrow or you can use some eyebrow pen :) see u bye

    ReplyDelete