6 plus size dresses for summer fun

6 plus size dresses for summer fun

1. 17 Sundays Pina Colada Printed Denim Dress 2. Flirt V-neck Sleeveless Bandage Dress 
3. Lucabella Dress with Appliqué Embroidery 4. Dream Diva Strapless Black and White Party Dress 
5. Flirt One Strap Asymmetrical Print Dress 6. 17 Sundays I'll Make you Happy Shift Dress

So, I told you a while back that The Iconic was offering plus size clothes - if you haven't had a look lately you should check it out, because they have over 300 items in their "Curvy" section now, and there's a heap of stuff on sale!

I did some virtual shopping and picked out some dresses I thought would be perfect for the summer months ahead. They are from 17 Sundays, Flirt, Lucabella and Dream Diva. If you want to see bigger better closeups of any of these dresses just click through on the links - if you decide to treat yourself I will get a small bonus. 

Which one do you like the best? 





No comments