Review: Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing and Perfecting Mask


Magic in Ten Minutes? Yes, this stuff is pretty good. I've always read that glycolic acid is really good for all sorts of skin stuff, so was keen to try this out. It's got all sorts of oils in in (Macadamia, Wheat Germ, Lavender) and some long chemical names too! It smells like lavender, which is lovely and relaxing, and it's quite thick and creamy - a little bit goes a long way, so the tube lasts for ages and ages.

If you wonder how I find time to do pampering stuff like this? Well, I sometimes put both a face mask and a hair treatment on at once, and then spend ten or fifteen minutes cleaning the bathroom. Have a bit of a scrub in your shower (if it's anything like mine, it needs it!) and then, rinse off - you will have a clean shower, glowing skin and shiny hair! 



Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I like your style, my shower always needs a scrub!

    ReplyDelete