The November Bellabox is here, and it's a big one.. what did we get?
- Bioderma Sebium H2O Cleansing Water - this stuff is great, a really good quick and easy cleanser that does the job, I am really pleased to have another sample of this.
- 4me Nail Polish Removal Pads - Handy! A little tin you can just keep in your handbag to get rid of chipped nailpolish. I love how compact it is. This is a full size sample worth $3.49
- Swisse Hand Cream with Vitamin D and Pomegranate - Swisse are well known for their vitamin products, it seems they're getting into skincare as well now. This has a list of ingredients that covers the whole front of the tube.. so many essential oils and other stuff in here.. it smells like pomegranate too, so that's a plus.
- Palmolive Strawberry Smoother Body Butter Body Wash - smells good, this will be nice to use in the shower.
- David Jones Radiant Moisture Day Cream - a new offering from David Jones, this is a nice light day cream.
- Rose-Hip Vital Rosehip Oil - This brand is new to me, but I love rosehip oil so this is a welcome addition to the box. This is a full size sample worth $19.
- B by Bloom Col.lecta Colour Cheek Tint - a cream blush from Bloom in the colour "Barossa Valley". I have really liked everything I have tried from Bloom so it will be good to test this out as well. This is a full size sample worth $19.95
This is $15 well spent, once again a great collection of quality products, practical if not particularly luxe. Very happy with this.