Review: Kiehl's Aromatic Blends - Fig Leaf & Sage


Some luxuries come with a massive price tag. Others, thankfully, do not. I really love having nice things to use in the shower, they make me feel really pampered, and like I am "looking after myself". My shower time is important relaxation and meditation time for me, a chance to get away from everything and everyone just for a little while. Having really nice products to use while I'm there really enhances that experience.

Imagine my delight when I got sent these lovelies to try out from Kiehl's. They have released a new "Aromatic Blends" range. The ones I got are scented with  Fig Leaf and Sage and I couldn't be happier. It is a heavenly botanical scent. I love that this scent isn't too sweet and girly, it means it can be used to make your menfolk smell more delicious too.

I got samples of all three products available in the range - the Skin-softening Aromatic Body Cleanser, the skin-softening Aromatic Body Cream and the Aromatic Mist.  The wash makes a nice lather despite being sulphate free and the body cream manages to both feel ultra rich but not cloying on the skin. The perfume/mist is a nice addition, by using all three you can layer the scent so it lasts a lot longer.

If sage and fig isn't your think there are several other varieties to choose from,  Orange Flower & Lychee,
Vanilla & Sandalwood and Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit. I'll stick with Fig Leaf and Sage, as it's quite bowled me over.




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments