Review: Komea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost


I don't normally go for products with hyperbolic names, and "radiance youth boost" is right up there, so to say I examined this with a sceptical eye is an understatement.

I was familiar with Kosmea though, they are a great Australian brand from South Australia and all their stuff has rose-hip oil in it. It tends to really agree with my skin so whenever I come across something new of theirs I'm keen to try it out - I haven't been disappointed yet!

This little jar has been sitting next to my computer, and I've been slathering it on my face and neck every few days.. I like it! Not sure if it is giving me a "youth boost" but it is making my skin feel nice, and I like the way it smells. The bottle says to use it every day and night, I haven't been that vigilant. A little bit goes a long way, I only need two or three drops to cover my whole face and neck. 

It's got lots of goodies in it, Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil., Certified Organic Seabuckthorn Oil, Certified Organic Pomegranate Oil, Certified Organic Camellia Oil.. and a lot more besides...and as the lengthy names would suggest the oil is "certified organic". 

I've enjoyed using this and when it runs out I will most likely replace it. If you're looking for something "a la natural" to try on your face, you may want to check this option out. 
 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments