Review Lust Have it: Girls Night In Cancer Charity Box



A huge wooden box arrived on the door, and it was the Lust Have It box for the "girls night in" cancer charity drive.

Here's what was in it: 

  • 2x Batiste Dry Shampoo 200ml - I use dry shampoo all the time so this is a great inclusion. 
  • 4x Tigi Bed Head Glaze Haze 60ml - hair treatments always welcome with the number of people with long tresses in our house. 
  • 4x Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask 15ml - Dermalogica's products are always really really good, so I have high hopes for these. 
  • 4x Babyfoot packs each containing one pair - I have heard a lot of buzz about this product, definately looking forward to giving it a go. 
  • 4x Avene Eye Make Up Remover - while any lust have it subscriber has loads and loads of Avene by now, they are all good products, and having a few bottles of this around will encourage more makeup removal, that can only be a good thing. 
  • 4x Pure Fiji Nourishing Exotic Oil - These smell like a beach getaway. 
  • 2x Lancôme Juicy Tube - an iconic product, some say the best lip glosses on the market.
  • 4x Lon Vitalite 24k Gold Eye Masks - I have liked the other things I've tried from Lon Vitalite
  • 2x Showface eye shadows - Two eyeshadows, a dark brown and a blush colour
  • 1x Lancôme Renergie overnight cream - the prize!
The full sized Lancome Overnight Cream on it's own is worth more than twice the value of the box so I'm calling this one a big win! This is a great collection of products. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. One of the things I love about this blog is hearing about things that would never cross my radar otherwise.

    I now need to go and find me some Babyfoot to try, as my feet tend to suffer badly as the weather warms up. I'd never heard of this stuff. I shall go hunting :)

    ReplyDelete