Review: Lust Have it November 2012


A purple satin bag from Lust Have It! arrived today, and it was full of lovely things..

Here's what we got:

  • Aviva Inspires Skin Glow light tan extender - regular readers know how I feel about tanning, I'm sure one of my nearest and dearest will enjoy getting this in their giftmas stocking!
  • Evodia Fragrance Roll on - the scent I got is called "Summertime" and when my boyfriend smelt this he said "OOOOHH!! That's NICE!!!" so I guess this one is a clear winner :)
  • GKMJB One Minute Hair Treatment - better hair? In a minute? That sounds like something that I need to try ASAP.. will give this a go next time I wash my hair I think :)
  • Star & Rose Hologram Tweezer - a good set of Tweezers is something you will never regret having handy, and this set appears to be both really well machined and really pretty too! An excellent addition - these are worth $10
  • I saved the best for last... a full size ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara worth $30 (that's double your box value right there in one item). Everyone is all excited about these new fibre mascaras so being able to try one out is great. The packaging has a cute mirror on the side too, nice!
Very happy with the box this month, they have come back strong!! 




Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I have heard heaps about those mascara's as well, am going to get me one next week and try it out. Wish they did these boxes in New Zealand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are planning on doing a box for NZ soon.. the facebook page for LHI NZ is here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lust-have-it-New-Zealand/248175525294155

      Delete