The Lust Have It box for October has arrived, it's always a lovely surprise when it shows up..
So what did we get this month?
- Waxaway wax strips - not the most exciting item but certianly practical and useful!
- Rose Confetti Soap - these are soap petals in the shape of flowers, really quite beautiful!
- Say it with Scent Lavender hand and body lotion - Lavender is such a lovely calming scent, this will be really nice after a shower.
- Montaser Eye Cream - not a brand I am familiar with, and it will be difficult to tell much from this tiny sample.
- Red Door perfume sample - cute little bottle of a classic scent.
Sad to have got no makeup at all in this month's box, it's always the makeup samples that I like the best. There's no doubt that there's $15 worth of stuff here - when I think about the logistical nightmare that putting these boxes together must be I am pleased that there's anyone out there brave enough to take on the challenge.
The Lust Have It team gets a torrent of abuse on it's facebook page, there are some people who really love complaining it seems, and they deal with it with a dignity and grace that's a pleasure to see. It seems to me that if a sample box of makeup is the most enraging thing in your life, well, you're doing okay, I think.
So, I'm not going to complain about this, even if I haven't liked it quite as much as other month's offerings. I got my money's worth and there are some lovely things here.