Review: Pure Fiji Body Butter Orange Blossom


There's nothing quite like the scent of a citrus orchard when it's in bloom - the cool thing about oranges (and some other citrus varieties) is that they can fruit and flower at the same time, which makes for a very decorative display as well as a heavenly scent.

Now you might not have access to a beautiful orchard to wander through whenever the fancy strikes (and if you do, well, I'm jealous, and could I visit please?) but if you pick up a jar of this stuff, it just might be the next best thing.

Pure Fiji is a company that works with community groups in Fiji and produces a range of skincare products - many of them are coconut scented and incorporate coconut oil, but if you prefer other scents, that's an option too. You're not going to feel as though you're making a sacrifice for charity when you buy these - the quality is really good, and this body butter is a case in point.

It's rich and creamy, and unlike other body butters I've tried it sinks into the skin really easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I've been using this on my elbows and knees - I keep the little sample jar I have near my laptop and whenever I spot it, I just put some on - perfect for a two-minute pampering break!




Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I've not yet tried the Pure Fiji butters, but in a Lust Have It once I received a Pineapple body wash and it was amaaaazing. You've reminded me I need to pick up some Pure Fiji for my best friends xmas (and a sneaky body wash for me,too!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an excellent plan! I recently got hold of some of their oil as well and it also smells divine :)

      Delete